|being in a fandom long term:||urrrrrrrrrrgh not this shitty argument again we've covered this|
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
Usual disclaimer: Although this may be common, this doesn’t speak for all extroverts. For the Myers Briggs-y folk: dom-Ne aux-Fi here.
Reasons why this happens:
- I don’t want to encroach my feelings upon others.
- The above may sound silly but it’s just that I often feel so intensely that I am afraid of coming off as too strong since I am already explosively friendly (let alone how I would even express feelings right off the bat without garbled word vomit).
- I am afraid of not being received well or in the way that I would like to be received so I just don’t open up as easily. In spite of being outwardly friendly and faithful of the good in others, I totally lack trust.
- Being around people makes me stop focusing on shitty thing and focus on how others are doing instead. I am re-energized back into full on ~genki-girl~ mode (levels of such may vary depending on just how shitty I feel).
- Being extroverted is how I cope with things. I get all kinds of emotionally drained when I’m kept to myself for long periods of time.
In the end, as long as my issues aren’t somehow addressed, I’ll still feel kind of shitty by the end of the day and will be kept up in bed at night due to these thoughts and feelings. I still get comments like, “You’re so happy all the time! What’s your secret?” or “Man, where do you get it from? How do you do it?” and it’s just like — aahh, wait, no, I’m having an awful day, I swear… o(-<
Sometimes I think I’m the most bitter happy person around.
But forreal though, this week friggin’ sucked ass and I know this weekend isn’t gonna be any more of a reward. I feel beat, tired, and defeated. When am I going to catch a break?
Recently I reblogged a post called “ENFP, The Myth”,
and obviously I think it’s a wonderful little tidbit for any MBTI fans or ENFPs to read.
The writer mentions a few things which triggered ideas for me.
Here they are.
He said, “many people test as ENFP simply because the answers for ENFP…
So, my girlfriend wakes up in the middle of the nights sometimes, and if she notices I’m not close to her, she taps my face until I wake up and just holds her arms open and says, “Come. Warmth.” And then falls back asleep when I do as told.